A group of highly gifted people
In all honesty, I regarded any person in that exclusive group as likely winners. All the students were highly motivated and gifted in terms of intelligence. Not that I belittle my own skills and ambitions, but when you are surrounded by peers with equally amazing records and academic skills, it is hard to feel special.
The recipe that entails indefinable ingredients
However, there are a few inevitably prerequisites that one ought to meet:
- Have an record of academic excellence. This will underpin the fact that you are a driven person who always aim to attain perfection.
- Ensure to emphasize your ability to work with several cultures and adapt yourself to unfamiliar work environments. Of course, not least demonstrate your profound English skills.
- Use the written application to clearly communicate how your values align with the values of BCG. Ask yourself; what makes BCG unique and how does that tally with your qualities.
- Sketch out your future ambition and mission. Accentuate what you strive for, even if it seems like an unattainable dream.
- And probably the most important of all; don't let the Danish "who-do-you-think-you-are attitude" curb your ambition, drive and discipline.